|COURSE TITLE||Practical Financial Management for Small Businesses|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|RESOURCE PERSON||Mathushangar Yogendran & Sanjeev Devendran|
|TIME ALLOCATION||4 weeks (6 Hours)|
Many successful small businesses grow to larger enterprises because they able to take efficient decisions on their businesses. Successful entrepreneurs know their number in their fingertips. They are able to set up systems to get their desired financial information for progressive decision making, they know how to interpret their financial statements, they know how to manage their cashflow problems, they have set up financial goals and they are measuring the achievements on a regular basis.
This course aims to provide practical knowledge for small business owners to understand and develop knowledge on Accounting & Finance for their organization. Specifically, the course aims to:
- Improve participant’s knowledge relating to cashflow management
- Encourage the trust on accounting being important for business success.
- Improve the understanding of various accounting controls, procedures and systems
- Develop financial skills in order to analyze financial statements and to make effective decisions.
- Improve the understanding of setting Goals for KPIs, Budgeting and Forecasting